More pages in this section
COVID 19 News
Believe what you want, but we think; vaccines will assist in
- Maximizing your protection against a potentially deadly disease
- Maximizing your protection against the severest forms of disease, and . . .
- Minimizing your chances of passing Covid-19 onto somebody else . . .
- Accessing health care in line with government recommendations, makes a great deal of sense.
Regular patients of the clinic and patients in special circumstances can still access Bulk Billed Telehealth.
The medical practice has continued to provide support to its patients and the community during the uncertainty resulting from the Coronavirus pandemic by remaining open, and providing a safe and caring environment for patients, doctors and staff.
The experienced and dedicated health professionals have adapted quickly to the pandemic in line with recommendations from leading medical organizations and government. We have implemented Covid-safe procedures in our practice e.g. additional sanitary procedures, screening patients at the front door, social distancing protocols, allowing the practice to continue with face-to-face consultations. The introduction of Telehealth has allowed the GPs to consult via phone and video to meet patient needs from afar.
Please check the COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic Finder to book a vaccination and find a pharmacy / clinic nearby that suits your needs.
Covid-safe in ever-changing changing times . . .
- It is safe to visit your clinic for a face-to-face consultation – Patients will be screened before entering the practice and we have implemented additional infection control and social distancing measures to keep you, other patients, staff, and doctors safe. The doctors' consultation rooms have been arranged to comply with social distancing and the medical practice is regularly cleaned through the day.
- Telehealth is available – This is a convenient way to consult with your doctor if you are unable to visit the clinic.
- There is no need for you to ignore or neglect your regular health needs – Please continue with your regular testing and check-ups, procedures and immunizations. Avoiding these appointments can be dangerous and have long-term health implications and the doctors are available for face-to-face or Telehealth appointments.
- Doctors are not too busy to see you – We have increased resources and updated processes to support the GPs provide care to you. Your health continues to be our number 1 priority.
Please note; these are ever-changing and challenging times. The status of any given Local Government Area, state or territory can alter at the drop of a hat.
Please work with us if additional measures are required to protect our ongoing needs.
What you can do to be Covid-safe
In line with QLD Health guidelines, please wear a mask when entering our health facility
Answer our Covid-19 screening questions on arrival
Leave your Covid-safe app on
Maintain social distancing
Wash your hands thoroughly and use the hand sanitizers provided
Respect staff and follow their guidance as they are here to help
QLD Health Link for Updates:
Recommendations for Vaccines:
Exemptions - coronavirus (COVID-19) | Health and wellbeing | Queensland Government (www.qld.gov.au) and also access to this Fact Sheet attached.
Most Importantly, If you have any flu-like symptoms including a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat please contact us via phone prior to making a booking or visiting the medical centre. When you ring please advise the clinic staff if you have a recent negative or positive COVID Test result or your appointment can be made into a Telehealth consultation, so the Doctors can still help.