More pages in this section
Driver's License Medicals
Some driver's licenses require a yearly review by the doctor.
Other driver's licenses require visual acuity testing to be completed by the optometrist as well.
Drivers who would like to retain their license to drive over 75 require a yearly examination by the doctor as well.
- We bulk bill for driver's license medicals that are required for a medical reason
- We bulk bill for driver's license medicals that are required for age-related reasons as well.
To complete your driver's license medical, please;
- Please make sure that you are using the correct form. The correct form is always a good place to start. Queensland Department of Main Roads and Transport can help.
- Please make sure you complete necessary testing e.g. seeing the optometrist before you get to the doctor
- Please make sure that we have the results, or should have the results of your testing, before your testing.
- Let us know that you will be coming for a Driver's License Medical so that others can be ready.
A driver's license medical requires an appointment, and is available during normal business hours.