More pages in this section
Commercial Driver's Licence Medicals
A Commercial Driver's License may be required because of the;
- Type of vehicle you drive
- Work that you do
We can complete a Commercial Driver's License Medicals to allow you to operate;
- A private motor vehicle, taxi or other Class C motor vehicle for commercial reasons
- Light Rigid Motor Vehicle License - to allow you to operate a Class C vehicle, bus or truck (including a Prime mover or Mobile crane) not more than 8t GVM
- Medium Rigid Vehicle License - to allow you to operate a Class LR Vehicle (including a Prime Mover or Mobile Crane), weighing more than 8 t GVM, with no more than two axles
- Heavy Rigid Vehicle License - to allow you to operate a Class MR Vehicle (including a Prime mover or Mobile crane), weighing more than 8t GVM, with more than two axles
- HC Heavy Vehicle License - to allow you to operate a Class HR Vehicle (including Prime Mover and Mobile Crane0, weighing more than 8 t GVM, with more than two axles
- MC Multi-Combination License -- to allow you to operate a Class HC Vehicle including a Prime Mover, B-Double and Road Train.
To obtain a Commercial Driver's License please;
- Start with the right paperwork. Queensland Department of Transport and Main Road can help.
- If other testing has to be done (other than the testing we do), please complete that testing, and make sure we have the results, before attending for your Commercial Driver's License Medical.
- We cannot bulk bill Commercial Driver's Licenses
- Let us know the type of Commercial Driver's License Medical Examination you would like done
- The cost of our Commercial Driver's License can depend upon the complexity of the examination and other testing we are required to do at the time.
We try to provide the best possible service, which includes being cost-effective from your point of view.
Please contact the medical practice to find out the cost of the Commercial Driver's License you need.
Commercial Driver's License Examinations require an appointment and are available during regular business hours.