More pages in this section
Medical practitioners are our heart and soul.
That is coming from a doctor.
We started off as a humble one-doctor medical practice.
We have learned every step of the way.
These days we are about;
- Maximising our connectivity to others
- Extending the reach of general practice as far as possible -- because Telehealth is just one of the ways we can help
- Treating our patients as guests when they book
- Treating our patients as guests when they visit
- Maximising our use of technology
- Never forgetting the meaning of care.
- Providing the best possible working environment in terms of comradery, pay and conditions, booking systems, electronic referrals (of all sorts), and ongoing care.
The medical practice still believes;
- Our patients deserve the best possible access to care
- At the same time, doctors are entitled to: an extraordinarily harmonious working environment, to be extremely well paid, the highest level of ongoing support and work with an organisation that takes care of the basics and aspires to a brighter future as well.
If you are a doctor, we are the real deal.
We are easy to talk to as well.
Please use the contact form on the website or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will take it from there.